Monday, November 7, 2011

What's On Your Fridge?

As a kid, I loooooved those great magnetic letters that you put on your refrigerator! I thought it was so cool to be able to move them all around and make new words and phrases. Ok, so who am I kidding? I still love those things! Well of course I had to find a digital version...only better! Browsing another favorite blog, Donna's Tech Page, I found Magnetic Kids Poetry! It has an actual fridge that you move over words and phrases to make sentences or create poetry. There are hundreds of words and phrases! So much fun! This could be used as a literacy lesson, grammar, punctuation...etc.! Best of all, you can save, so you could drag the exact words or phrases that you want the children to use before a lesson, save it, and they could open it and begin creating! Click on the thumbnail below to try it out for yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment