Found this great linky party over at A Teeny Tiny Teacher, go look at it...now...well after you view my linky stuff of course! :)
Okay...here it goes!
11. Favorite Movie- The best movie in the whole world is Serendipity hands down.
10. Favorite TV Series-Raising Hope
I know it's a little "different" but I find it absolutely HILARIOUS! Especially MawMaw!
And I can't leave out Biggest Loser! My Tuesday nights were not complete without sitting in front of the TV eating ice cream and watching these people work their hineys off...What? Don't judge!
9. Favorite Restaurant-I Love Love Love Gianno's Italian Restaurant-Yuuuummm!
8. Favorite New Thing I've Tried-This year I have really jumped on the blogging and Twitter-ing band wagon! I am in love with it and the great networking that it has given me. I think I am addicted!
7. Favorite Gift I have Received-Hmmmmm this is tough. I would have to say the gift of being able to do what I love each and every day! I get to work with technology and kids all day! I have to say that I have the best job in the world and I am so blessed!
6. Favorite Thing I've Pinned- Okay, so I have to say that this is another addiction of mine. I've recently fallen in love with Pinterest. I don't have many pins but my favorite is...
well lemme go look...
ok, back now...my favorite is the T-shirt scarf I found on Kevin and Amanda (I made one yesterday! Wooo Hoo!)
5. Favorite Blog Post- My favorite was my Voicethread post where I showcased the great work of my CC class at Thanksgiving. They did such an amazing job and I was so proud of them and even more proud to show off their hard work to you guys!
4. My Favorite Accomplishment-Does it count if it's not completely accomplished yet? Well I'm writing this post so I say it is! I am in school right now to finish my Elementary Education degree. Each time I finish a class I give myself a little pat on the back. Can't wait to be completely done. Then moving on to a Master's in Instructional Technology. But right now that's the accomplishment I'm working on! :)
3. My Favorite Picture-Oh My...do you know what you are asking? I cannot choose just one. I am a picture fanatic and I'm sure you don't have 5 hours to spend on my blog going through my pictures. So how bout my favorite camera? The new Nikon...you know the one Ashton Kutcher advertises? Love it!
2. My Favorite Memory- Hmmm... Working in education you guys know there are so many memories made daily. But my favorite memory was probably Christmas. It is my favorite time of year and I love spending it with my family!
1. Goal for 2012-