Monday, July 16, 2012

Exciting News!

Hello beautiful bloggers! I'm excited and honored to announce that I am a new contributor over at an AWESOME blog named Technology Tailgate! If you haven't visited it, you definitely need to head on over there...NOW!
Ok, you can wait 'til you're done reading my post...but you better make sure you go there as soon as you're finished!
So, this great website is a "network of technology blogs" where some amazing teachers come together to collaborate and share ideas with one another on how to incorporate technology in the classroom while keeping with Common Core standards. I am so excited to get to get to work with some great people who inspire me both in the classroom and the bloggie world! So make sure you head on over and be inspired at the...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Betsey! I love Technology Tailgate. I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger award. Visit my blog to pick up your award. :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete