Wednesday, August 1, 2012

FREEBIE

I don't know about you, but every time I open my laptop, I find another amazing website or tool that I want to use with my kids (thanks to my wonderful PLN)! Buuuut, by the time I get around to using that tool, I have forgotten my username or password or BOTH! Sometimes I write in on a sticky note, but let's be honest...those things are great, but they can pile up and soon my computer is buried under hundreds of them. Plus, everyone can see them! And don't get me wrong...I love online bookmarking, but that doesn't really help me with the login stuff and I like something I can feel and touch. Soooo I came up with a solution! I created a Web 2.0 Address Book!
The 24 pages include spaces for the Web Tool name, URL, username, password, and a description of how to use it! I also created the margins so that it can easily be printed front to back and fits into a 3 ring binder! My favorite part is that it matches the colors and decor in my room this year...as well as my Planning Binder (which I'll post pics of soon!)

I thought you might like one of your own! So, I'm sharing it with YOU for FREE! Make sure to print it front to back!

Click on the image to get a free copy for yourself!



6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I clicked on your freebies page and couldn't find the address book. There were some other freebies but not that one. It looks so interesting, and like something I'd use.

    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dee
    So sorry! I'm a little new at the inlinkz thing! It is there now! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
    Betsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! There are just so many different resources that it is hard to keep up with them all! I created something very similar with apps but I love this! Thanks for sharing and come check out my blog http://techsentfrommyipad.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this! So excited to find you techy blog!

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing! I added it to my binder!
    Sara
    http://malchowsreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Love this blog. Just stumpled upon it. But I can't download the Web 2.0 address book. It comes up as a broken link.

    ReplyDelete