Monday, March 11, 2013

Nice Ties!

So I'm back from what seems like a year long hiatus. Life has been crazy to say the least, but I'm back and ready for some techie fun! This past weekend I had the privilege of going to the annual NCTIES (North Carolina Technology In Education Society) Conference in Raleigh. (AKA the NiceTies conference.) This was my third year going and I had a BLAST! Every year I go I come back with a load of tools and ideas and pumped about technology. Not only do I learn about all kids of new things I can do with my kiddos but I get to meet my idols including Richard Byrne, Kathy Schrock, Steven Anderson...just to drop a few names. :) Seriously, these people amaze me with their knowledge and they inspire me be a better 21st Century educator. So now that I'm back, the real fun begins! I get to start playing with all my new tools and figuring out how to incorporate them into my lessons and sharing them with my teachers! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my favorites! Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment