Friday, May 24, 2013

I forgot my password!

A while back I created a Web 2.0 Address book for my personal use to remember all of the hundreds...(ok possibly thousands) of websites and usernames and passwords that I use both with my kids and for personal use. But then I got to thinking...my students need this too! With our county server each student not only has to remember a username and password to login to the computers, but to get onto the Internet, as well as all of the sites that they use on a regular basis, which of course all use various usernames and passwords! Their poor little heads are way too overcrowded. Thus they are always coming up to me asking "What was that password again?"

So, instead of me having to keep up with 500 little people's login information for 500 different websites, I created a way for them to keep up with it themselves. Beginning next year my students in grades 2-5 will have their very own Web Address book for them to keep up with all of the websites, url's, usernames and passwords that they use frequently. It includes space for 12 websites (which is plenty for mine), but you can add more pages if you like. I think my kiddos are really going to like the idea of having their own personal address book, so I am super excited! If you'd like to use these in your classroom check them out on my TPT site by clicking the picture below and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment