Sunday, October 23, 2011

Work "SMART"er!

Whether you have a SMART board or a Promethean board, if you're anything like me, your interactive white board has become a staple in your daily classroom activities! Usually I enjoy making my own SMART notebook lessons, however, I do dabble in SMART Exchange here and there, just to get some good ideas. Recently, while browsing for some cute lesson ideas, I found some great Halloween activities, ready for use! These activities deal with all subjects, including math and literacy, for all different grade levels! My favorite thing is that they can easily be customized to the needs of your students. To download some of these great interactive lessons, click on the image below! ** Remember, to download lessons, you do have to be a member...but sign up is quick, easy, and FREE, which makes it totally worth it!**


No comments:

Post a Comment